viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

This is me

 Hello my name is Anna Revilla Bruñol and I’m 13 years old. I was born in Figueres the 1st of September  1997. Now I’m studying in Ramon Muntaner’s high school. Before going to the high school I went to Ceip Sant Pau. I usually play tennis because I like it. I study English twice a week too  ( in a language school).
I have a sister, her name is Patricia. She’s 19 years old. Although sometimes we aren’t very friendly, she always helps me.
Last trip I did was to Rome. I loved it. It was fantastic but the city was very dirty.
I love animals so I have a pet. It’s a dog called Taqueta. It’s a beagle.                                                     (With my sister and my cousin) 

My idol is Justin Bieber, I love him. The best day of my life was the 6th of april of 2011, because I went to his concert in Barcelona, it was fantastic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario